Friday, June 20, 2014

101 Things (give or take) I Will Miss About Botswana

Prize Giving Day at Mmanaana Jr. Secondary with Jackie
1-10

1. The kids, especially my Monday kids. 

In Moshupa

2. FAT CAKES






3. My dog, Shepard





4. The Wild Life
 




 5. Richard


The English Club Dance Party




The bat that came to visit

























































































































6. Proximity to other countries
Mozambique, South Africa, Lesotho, Zambia, Namibia
The Kingdom of Swaziland

 

In Mozambique
                                                   
The King and Queen of Pig Island

 South Africa

 Cape Town
,

Durban

 Durban at film festival with actor Kazeem



Ushaka in the Shark Tank

 Pretoria

With D at Diversity Workshop























Traveling the Garden Route from Lesotho to Cape Town

Dolphins in Plett Bay

            Penguins at Simon Island



Ostriches

 The Kingdom of Swaziland
 
Hot Damn


Lesotho    

The poor horse that fell and took me down


 Namibia
Double rainbow welcomes us to Namibia


Swakemond and the Indian Ocean




Pelican joined Yami and me on Dolphin Cruise


 Zambia



Vic Falls


High Tea on the Zambezi with Finda for her birthday


6. Woolworths Food!!!

7. My host country family and friends

Gugu at Moshupa Sr.

My Office Mate, Shatty, at Serowe College of Education

Me with the Girls in Moshupa

Sylvester

Lesego aka Jacquline

Maggie, Dolly and Naledi





I turn sexty with Dana, Refilwe and Njale

COS with Mpho   
Ma Chibana, Popi and Abbey in Kanye


8. The BIG sky
Rainbow around the sun
Strawberry moon

 Full moon in the day time

9. Traditional dancers
At Mary and Fila's wedding

Moshupa Senior Secondary


10. Certain phrases, terms - "I'm coming" = "I'm leaving but I'm coming back so hold my place in line, my seat etc"., "You look white" = "You act white or western.", "Borrow me a pen" = "Loan me a pen", "Turn at the robot" = "Turn at the light", "We're the same size" = "We're in the same age cohort"

No comments:

Post a Comment